1. YOUR CONSENT
2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM OUR USERS?
• Non-personal Information: Un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to Users, which may be made available to us, or collected automatically via their use of the Website. Such Non-personal Information does not enable us to identify the person from whom it was collected, and mainly consists of technical and aggregated usage information which is not linked to an identifiable individual, such as the identity and operation system and browser, smart-phone version, operating system version, duration of usage of the Website, User’s ‘click-stream’ activity, keyboard language, etc.
• Personal Information: Individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable efforts or together with additional information we have access to, enable the identification of an individual, or may be of private or sensitive nature. Such Personal Information that is collected by us consists of the following types of information: IP address, device identifier, personal details provided in connection with usage of the Website, including name, e-mail address, phone number, address.
3. HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION ON OUR USERS?
• We collect information through your use of the Website. In other words, we are aware of your usage of the Website and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage, including by using “cookies” and other tracking technologies, as further detailed in Section 7 below.
• We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal information which you voluntarily provide when you use the Website or contact us.
4. WHY DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION ON OUR USERS?
• To provide and operate our Website and related services.
• To display or send to you marketing and advertising material and general and personalized content and advertisement.
• To be able to deliver and enhance the Website, provide the Users with technical assistance and support.
• To send you updates, notices, notifications, announcements, and additional information related to the Website and related services.
• To create cumulative statistical data and other cumulative information and/or other conclusive information that is non-personal, in which we and/or our business partners might make use of in order to operate and improve our Website and provide related services.
• To comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or response or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates.
5. LAWFUL GROUNDS FOR COLLECTING INFORMATION ON OUR USERS
We collect and process your information for the purposes described in this policy, based at least on one of the following legal grounds:
6. WHERE DO WE STORE USER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Information regarding the Users will be maintained, processed and stored by us and our authorized affiliates and service providers in the United States, and as necessary, in secured cloud storage, provided by our third party service provider.
You hereby accept the place of storage and the transfer of information as described above.